While medicine can preserve health and enhance or repair the beauty and natural functions of our body, plastic surgery brings the dream of every generation within reach. Now, anyone, regardless of health, age or past, can love and feel comfortable with their body.
Doctor and Surgeon, Dr François Petit is qualified in aesthetic medicine, plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery (Qualification College of Physicians of Paris n°75/1001).
• Former Intern (Hôpitaux de Paris)• Former Head doctor and Assistant (Hôpitaux de Paris)
• Qualified Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic Surgery Specialist
• Graduate of D.E.S. General surgery• Graduate of D.E.S.C. plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
• Holds a Master of Anatomy• Graduated in Microsurgery
• Research Graduate in Plastic Surgery at Harvard University (USA)
Dr Petit has been trained in Paris, France, and in the United States.He specialised in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery in Parisian hospitals and universities. He then lived and worked in the United States, at Harvard (Boston), where he carried out research on a cutting-edge technique: the allotransplantation of composite tissues.
• Winner of the National Academy of Medicine award
The buttock lift allows the treatment of flabby, dropping or deformed buttocks. The scar is located at the bottom of the back hidden by the panties and allows a real rejuvenation of the buttocks.
IPSAC is very Happy to present the 3rd Buttock course
This year the course is a 3 day course, and welcoming a new teacher, the famous Dr. François PETIT
Again the course will show 2 differents technics of buttock implant, then technics for buttock fat grafting and buttock lifting
Moreover IPSAC is very pleased to organise the first course with -at the same time- Cadaver Dissection, Live Surgery and Video Conferences !